THA BEAUTY

THASPA BEAUTY TREATMENTS

THASPA BEAUTY TREATMENTS


service-2

Tinting Treatments

LASHES – $29
BROWS- $20
LASHES + BROWS – $35
LASHES + BROWS + EYEBROW WAX – $49

Manicure Treatments

BUFF and POLISH – HANDS – $29
THASPA SIGNATURE MANICURE – $45
AHA FRUIT ACID RESURFACING MANICURE – $55
FRENCH FINISH – extra $5

Pedicure Treatments

BUFF and POLISH – FEET – $29
FOOT TREATMENT – $40
EXPRESS PEDICURE – $55
THASPA SIGNATURE PEDICURE – $75
AROMATHERAPY RELAX PEDICURE – $75
AHA FRUIT ACID RESURFACING PEDICURE – $89
FRENCH FINISH – extra $5

Shellac Manicure and Pedicure Treatments

Think zero dry time and Flawless high gloss shine! This new product from CND applies like polish, wears flawlessly for 14 days with a high gloss shine, and is removed in minutes. Shellac paints on like polish and is cured in a UV light so there is zero dry time. Thin and flexible, it not only looks natural, but it also provides strong natural nail protection with a resilient mirror finish that resists dullness and chipping. What’s more, the colours are hypo-allergenic. Removal is just as easy – no soaking, drilling or filing is necessary. Nails are simply wrapped in individual Shellac Remover Wraps and ten minutes later the colour is wiped away.

MANICURE WITH SHELLAC – $65,

PEDICURE WITH SHELLAC  – $85,

SHELLAC REMOVAL ONLY – $15,

BUFF & POLISH ONLY – $40,

REMOVAL AND RE-POLISH  – $48


Electrolysis Treatments

15 MINS – $35 30 MINS – $55

 

Waxing Treatments



HALF LEG – $33 
HALF LEG + BIKINI – $45
HALF LEG + G-STRING – $55
HALF LEG + FRENCH BIKINI – $69
HALF LEG + BRAZILIAN – $89
¾ LEG – $45
FULL LEG – $50 
FULL LEG + BIKINI – $60
FULL LEG + G-STRING – $70
FULL LEG + FRENCH BIKINI – $79
FULL LEG + BRAZILIAN – $99
HALF LEG + BIKINI + UNDERARM – $60 
HALF LEG + G-STRING + UNDERARM – $70
FULL LEG + BIKINI + UNDERARM – $70
FULL LEG + G-STRING + UNDERARM – $80


BIKINI LINE – $30
G-STRING BIKINI – $40
FRENCH BIKINI – $50
EXTENDED FRENCH – $60
BRAZILIAN – $70
STOMACH – $15 
BACK OF THIGH – $20
SNAIL TRAIL – $5
UNDERARM – $22
HALF-ARM – $25
3/4 ARM – $30 
FULL ARM – $40 
EYEBROWS – $20 
UPPER LIP OR CHIN – $20 
EYEBROW + UPPER LIP – $35

Mens Waxing Treatments

SHOULDERS – from $10
BACK OR CHEST – $50
FULL LEG – $55
STOMACH – $25


 

Inika

 

Inika is a luxury natural cosmetics brand that produces certified organic makeup and pure mineral makeup. Prior to Inika, no company has been able to produce genuinely natural makeup that offers superior performance whilst at the same time being uniquely stylish and fashion forward.

 

Inika utilises the highest quality ingredients that nature has to offer. All products are both glamorous and good for you. By combining certified organic ingredient’s with minerals, which have a natural built-in sun protection, Inika offers resistance to ultra-violet light whilst also providing light reflecting properties for the appearance of radiant, healthy skin and flawless coverage.

 

All inika products are 100% certified vegan, certified halal and certified cruelty free. Many Inika products are also certified organic with 95% of ingredient’s being of certified organic origin and the remaining 5% being of natural origin. Inika products do not contain harsh chemicals, talc, genetically modified ingredients, parabins, bismuth oxychloride, harmful preservatives, fillers, mineral oils, fragrances or petrochemicals.

Inika is suitable for all ages and skin types, including those with allergies or sensitivities.

 

Special occasion makeup – $70

Bridal Trial makeup – $75

Wedding Day Makeup – $85